- Tenants : Smokers
- Date Available: 14.11.2017
Property Description *
PARADISE OCEAN VIEW CONDOMINIUM
Paradise Ocean View is a Completed luxury 5 star Condominium by leading developer Global Top Group, who won the award for Best Boutique Developer at Thailand Property awards 2016. Paradise Ocean View is a beachfront low-rise condominium, with sensational sea views across the Gulf of Thailand
A Beach of Your Own
Beachfront living has never been so luxurious. A select few can now rent a secluded piece of paradise in Pattaya.
You can now rent a condominium on the beach with unobstructed sea views guaranteed. Paradise Ocean View puts the beach at your doorstep, the sea in your windows, and luxury in your life.
This serene retreat is now available to a privileged few. Paradise has 44 unique and luxurious condominium units available on two rai of beachfront property.
The beachfront location is celebrated by every component of Paradise Ocean View–from the huge infinity pool that merges with the shimmering sea, to the expansive rooftop deck offering 360 degree views.
Each beautifully-appointed unit is finished using only top-quality materials. Every residence has an expansive open plan living area leading to a full-width balcony with a breathtaking ocean view.
Modern kitchens–replete with built-in cabinets and counters, plus refrigerator, stove, oven, and sink–are of European design and feature Italian-design floor and wall tiles. Bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and cabinets. Bathrooms feature spacious glass shower enclosures with bathtub and attractive modern fittings. Some include a Jacuzzi.
Available are one- and two-bedroom units ranging in size from 39 to 112 square meters. Each unit is cooled by Daiken central air conditioners equipped with unique controllers to deliver cool air only where required.
Not to be overlooked is the high-tech security system with CCTV throughout (including elevators), and electronic keycard entry; state-of-the-art fitness center; dry-sauna; free Wi-Fi, and much more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Window Coverings
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.
Global Top Group
- 333/48 Moo 12, Thappraya Rd. Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
- +66 (0) 907 417xxxx Show