- Tenants : Pets Tenants : Smokers
- Date Available: 14.11.2017
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Center Within Easy Reach
• Three Swimming Pools (55,40,30 meters)
• Sauna Room
• Steam Room
• Fitness Center
• Kids Playground
• Rooftop Terrace
• Car Parking
• 24 Hour Security
• Key-guard Security System
• CCTV Cameras
Property Description *
A luxury condominium located in the affluent Wongamat area of Pattaya is setting the standard for luxurious tropical living in a low rise accommodation. Enthused with exotic styles and themes from the entrance lobby, to its three infinity pools and the rooftop garden, City Garden Tropicana is changing the way in which architecture and nature coexist.
All units are one bedroom luxury apartments but can be converted easily into two or more bedroom apartments offering our buyers the best flexibility. Featuring convenient and contemporary European-style bathrooms and kitchens, all units are elegantly appointed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout bringing the living space to life.
City Garden Tropicana is a condo for sale Pattaya. It is one building with 8 floors and 188 units located on two rai of land in Wongamat. A low-rise luxury condo by Global Top Group changing the way in which architecture and nature coexist; this Pattaya condo provides luxury tropical living. Available units are one bedroom and two bedroom ranging from 33 – 49 Sq.M to 75 – 77 Sq.M respectively in this condo for sale Pattaya.
There are a total of three infinity swimming pools situated throughout increasing from 30 to 55 meters in length that offer outstanding views of Wongamat.
With Jacuzzis in the infinity pools, let the therapeutic bubbles and jets benefit your body amongst a backdrop of tropical beauty.
Amongst exotic and tropical views, there is a fully-equipped and fully-serviced state-of-the-art fitness suite for all workouts.
Sauna & Steam Rooms
There are dry and wet sauna and steam rooms situated throughout the grounds for rest and relaxation after a hard day or workout.
Cafe and Restaurant
mongst the exotic themes, a cafe and restaurant is ready to tend to your every need, enjoy local and international cuisines of fine-quality.
Within the sanctuary of the grounds, children are able to play together in the safe and secure children`s playground.
Between the tropical background and buildings, green lush gardens to walk by day or by night wind through the grounds.
The rooftop terrace is ready to take advantage of the outstanding city and sea views and one of Thailand`s best benefits – the sun
The safety and security of your person and investment is one of Global Top Group`s top priorities. You will sleep well at night knowing you and your loved ones are protected by the best safety and security systems.
Including 24/7 CCTV and Security, Fire Alarms and Escapes, Smoke Detectors and Water Sprinklers and Underground Parking.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Window Coverings
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.
Global Top Group
- 333/48 Moo 12, Thappraya Rd. Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
- +66 (0) 907 417xxxx Show